Helping Heroes Smile
- Patients will receive treatment on a “First Come, First Served” basis.
- Heroes (Military, Veterans, First Responders) must have proper identification to receive treatment.
- Registration will begin at approximately 8:00 am and treatment will begin after registration.
- Personal information will be collected at registration.
- Patients may choose between 1 Extraction, Filling or Cleaning.
- Registration for treatment does not guarantee treatment will be completed.
- Patients will not be called back if their treatment cannot be completed by 3:00 pm.
- Patients arriving at the end of the day may be turned away based on the remaining time left and the estimated time to complete treatment for patients already registered.
- Staff will do their best to notify patients waiting in line if there is a possibility that treatment will not be completed for them.
- Local anesthesia will be used for extractions and fillings.
- Necessary X-rays will be taken, as needed, for teeth requiring extractions or fillings.
- Take home instructions will be given, as needed, for treatment completed.
- Follow-up care is not provided after the service date.
- Each person will receive a number once registered. This number corresponds to their position in line.
- Staff members will call the number of the next patient, in order, according to the service provided.
- Numbers may be called out of order based on the type of service requested. There are different staff members that call patients back for different services.
- For example: If #1-10 are Extractions and Fillings and #11 is a cleaning, #11 may be called ahead because it is a different procedure/provider.
- Patients are called according to the availability of specialized staff, treatment rooms, and instruments. Please do not get discouraged if someone that was after you in line is called before you for treatment. It simply means that the resources are not yet available for your particular treatment.
- We may estimate the time until your procedure, but this is just a estimate. If you are not present when your number is called, you may lose your place in line. Upon your return, we will get to you as soon as possible.
- Please know that we run as fairly and efficiently as possible. We have several providers providing various services. The time and resources required for procedures will differ from patient to patient.
- Once treatment is completed, you will be given any necessary take home instruction and escorted out through one of the exit doors.
"UNABLE TO TREAT"
- Because we desire to efficiently treat as many people as possible, we want to emphasize that there may be patients that we will be unable to treat.
- Reasons for this may include, but are not limited to: chronic infection, multiple appointment requirements, medical restrictions, or procedures requiring extended or specialized dental care, such as root canals, crowns, complicated extractions, dentures/partials, implants, periodontal services, or cosmetic work.
RULES/GUIDELINES TO ABIDE BY
- Smoking will not be allowed on the premises
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on the premises.
- Do not litter; trash cans will be in the parking lot.
- For privacy, ALL patients are required to wait outside, and will not be called into the building until the time of treatment.
- Any disorderly conduct or disrespect to the staff members may result in refusal to treat. WE ARE CHEERFULLY PROVIDING FREE DENTISTRY TO CHEERFUL PEOPLE.